Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Glass Lady

If you know me, I will give credit where credit is due.  Always have and always will.  A few months ago when I was getting ready to produce all the clubhouses I was at the Hobby Lobby trying to figure out a better way to make my glass flowers for the sides of the clubhouse.  I asked a nice lady, that was buying several pieces of glass, a couple of questions.  She was very helpful.


Her name is Rosie Burr and her company is Floral Prism.  She also shared her facebook site where she said look at some of the work she had done.  Look how creative she is, click here.  While I scrolled down the page with examples of her work I saw something very familiar.  The mosaic topped sitting bench of the chess / checker table I purchased several years ago at ABSeed and it is in one of my gardens.  Small World isn't it.